We can’t be more excited for you. Really. We know what it’s like. If you are here than this means you have an amazing cruise adventure right around the corner. Our goal is to have you not only ready, but stress free before you sail. How often are you so stressed before you travel that you need not just one cruise, but two to feel better? Ok, the two cruise part is not so bad. But the stress is.
We are going to walk you through the 30 days before your cruise, give you tips on everything from packing to getting your documents ready to board your fabulous ship. We will give you last minute questions to ask your Travel Agent and things to research before you go. Over the 30 days leading up to your cruise we want you to get things done methodically and easily. Doesn’t that sound sane?
Shauna is the Cruise Goddess. She has earned that title with over 200 cruises taken! Captain Bert has almost 70 sailings to his Captain’s log. So, if anyone can help you get ready for your cruise, we can. We also are giving you tips on our favorite things to buy, wear and bring for the best vacation ever.
How to use this site. Just start with day 30 and move to day 1. Oh, just think about it! Day one! 1 day before you leave!. Wait, we are getting ahead of ourselves.
If you are getting to this more than 30 days before then just start going through the links below in order and you are ahead of the game. If you are between 30 days and day 1 click through every day to make sure you do not miss anything important.
Are you ready for your cruise? Bon Voyage!
To make things even easier we have listed each day from 30 to 1 below with a link to the day (just click the blue underlined Title to take you to that page).
- Day 30 – All about passports
- Day 29 – Checking In for your cruise
- Day 28 – Your onboard cruise packages and booking your shore excursions
- Day 27 – Travel Insurance for your cruise
- Day 26 – Currency and credit cards for your cruise and ports
- Day 25 – Let’s start packing for your cruise
- Day 24 – Get your phone, camera and electronics ready
- Day 23 – Time to plan all of your appointments before your cruise
- Day 22 – Let’s have a look at your luggage for your cruise
- Day 21 – Are you taking any kids with you on your cruise?
- Day 20 – Plan ahead for house, animal and baby sitters
- Day 19 – Let’s plan for your port days
- Day 18 – Transfers, transportation and parking for your Cruise
- Day 17 – Look at the accessories to make your Cruise a fun one
- Day 16 – Let’s work on packing again
- Day 15 – Time to plan for all things on board the ship
- Day 14 – You will want to use your phone and WiFi aboard the ship
- Day 13 – Let’s look at the numerous Apps available for Cruise travel
- Day 12 – Will you be bringing a Kindle or Tablet with on your Cruise?
- Day 11 – Time to plan on how best to leave your pets behind for your Cruise
- Day 10 – Catch up day to go through your cruise packing lists
- Day 9 – Time to check the weather on your ports to decide what to bring
- Day 8 – Get out your suitcase the packing is starting to get fun
- Day 7 – Making sure your house is ready for you to head off on your Cruise
- Day 6 – Figuring out the money and credit cards you need for your Cruise
- Day 5 – Call in your First Mates and Swabbies to help you with last minute prep
- Day 4 – How to best use your carry on suitcase for your Cruise
- Day 3 – Check all of your confirmations for your Cruise one more time
- Day 2 – Cruise wear packing continues. Don’t forget a thing
- Day 1 – The most important day before your dream Cruise
- Bon Voyage!!!