You are 10 days away from your voyage. Under two weeks! Can it start getting any more exciting than this? Today there will be no to-do lists, to buy lists or to fix lists. Why? Because you probably have not done everything you need to from day 30- day 11! So, today is a catch-up day and a breather day.
Revisit the last 20 days and see what is nagging at you the most! If you just get that out of the way today you will feel so much better!
Also, check out this article on meeting and possibly dining with the Staff and Captain. If you plan ahead and luck is with you, anything is possible.
Here are the links to the last 20 days!
- Day 30 – Time to get your passport and check the expiration date for your Cruise
- Day 29 – Plan ahead for your Cruise Line’s Online Check-in
- Day 28 – Look ahead to find out about Cruise Drink Packages and Shore Excursions
- Day 27 – All about Travel Insurance for your Cruise
- Day 26 – Make sure you have the correct currency and Credit Cards for your Cruise
- Day 25 – Let’s start your Cruise Packing
- Day 24 – All about phones, electronic, and cameras for your Cruise
- Day 23 – Time to plan out your appointments before your Cruise
- Day 22 – Choose the best luggage for your Cruise
- Day 21 – All about Cruising with kids
- Day 20 – House, animal and baby sitters while you are on your Cruise
- Day 19 – What to do on the port destinations
- Day 18 – Transfers, transportation and parking for your Cruise
- Day 17 – All those great accessories for your Cruise
- Day 16 – Let’s work on packing for your Cruise again
- Day 15 – Plan for all of those scenarios on your Cruise like diets, health and celebrations
- Day 14 – Make sure you know about your cell phone plan and WiFi before you sail
- Day 13 – Have a look and download some of the many great Cruise travel apps
- Day 12 – Tablets, iPads, and Kindles can make your Cruise even better
- Day 11 – Taking a Cruise without your pets is difficult, see how to make it easier