1 Day from boarding your ship! You are no longer just dreaming about your amazing adventure on the high seas! You are about to see that lovely lady that will whisk you away on the magical blue waters. Your dreams of sunsets and dolphins, romance and play time are here. You are probably a jumble of different emotions from excitement to nervous energy. But we hope that the last 30 Day Countdown to your cruise has alleviated your stress!! So let us keep it that way. Breath. Put on some music. Think about the fun you will be having in just 24 hours!
We just have one more action list for you today!
HINT – As you go through today’s list remember that you have done all that you need with all of our lists probably three times by now! You are GOOD! But if it will make you feel better, go through them today one more time. Can’t hurt!
Here is your new and final list!
Most important in your carry on
- Make sure you have your Passport
- Do you have all of your credit cards and cash for the trip?
- Do you have your boarding passes?
- Bring a copy of your Travel Insurance and emergency telephone numbers.
To do for your Cruise
- Change your email responders
- Change your telephone messages
- Call your cell phone carrier one more time to confirm your plan
- Do your airline check-in and print boarding passes
- Put your hanging clothes in your suitcase
- Get out your travel locks
- Get out your Suitcase straps
- Make sure you have your luggage tags
- Pack your toiletry bag
- Water your plants
- Take out the garbage
- Do a home walkabout and check all the faucets and plumbing
- Check your timers for house lights and sprinklers
- Throw out any spoilable food in your fridge
- Check in with your baby sitters and animal sitters
- Leave out the sitters instructions
- Confirm your ground transportation to the airport or to the ship
- Put out your travel clothes
- Notify Alarm or Security company that you will be gone
- Charge all of your electronics for the first day, phones, tablet, cameras
- Run dishwasher and clean kitchen counters
- Set thermostat
- Bring with you any passwords you will need for online banking, social media, etc. Just in case!
- Make sure mail is on hold, or neighbor is collecting.
- You can pour some baking soda in toilets to keep fresh
- Remove all junk or unwanted things from your wallet and purse; old receipts, credit card to leave behind
- Bring a pen with you
- Count your bags! How many to check? How many carry-ons?
HINT – We always count our bags. How many are carry-ons? How many to check? How many purses? Then when you leave tomorrow count to make sure you have them all! You would be surprised how easy it is to leave one behind. This is also so important when you get off any transportation you take, buses, taxis, planes. Count your bags again!
OMG!!! You are done! You did it!! You are on your way to your amazing cruise!
You can sleep now! Get a good night’s rest because tomorrow you start your travels to the ship!